“Inviting everyone to Experience Life in Christ.” Our vision. Condensed.
- A home where everyone is welcome.
- A hospital for souls Where depressed, mourning and broken hearted people come to experience God’s healing and saving power.
- Dynamic and constantly growing by those who have gotten saved and experienced a transformed life.
- A church that is flexible in style and shape
- A Charismatic church that embraces the Holy Spirit in its teaching and Ministry.
- A Family-friendly church that share high profile ministries for all age groups.
- A High impact church that is big enough to have strong impact on the whole city and who’s voice is worth hearing in all of the Thunder Bay area, nationwide and internationally.
- A Church that is involved in Church Planting by planting new daughter churches.
- A Multi-Ethnic church where people from different national backgrounds come together to worship and serve God.
- A church that Remembers and Respect’s its Roots and who’s honorable priviledge it is to accomplish the mission task among the Finnish immigrants in the Thunder Bay area.
MISSIONS: A local church with a global impact
A church that is highly involved in global missions by training people, sending groups to a short term mission projects, being involved in campaign Evangelism and sending career Missionaries.
MEDIA: One church with multiple access points
A church that is involved in media ministry, using any available form of media as a tool for communicating to a worldwide audience.
A church that has its own Ministry Training Center that equips people from all around the world for Christian leadership, discipleship, ministry and missions.
“Inviting Everyone to Experience Life in Christ”
The purpose of our existence as a church is to lead as many as possible to experience life in Christ. That which we have learned and experienced, we want to lovingly spread to others. Everything we do as a church is to be connected to fulfilling our mission.
We do not see church as an institutional dispenser of religious goods and services, which people attend once a week to have their needs met by qualified professionals. Instead we believe that the church is a body of people; individuals who gather in community for worship, encouragement, empowerment and teaching of the Word, and then spread the love and life of God wherever they go.
The way to becoming a church that lives out our mission is seeing each individual: saved, healed, set free, discipled, equipped, empowered and serving.
- We value the Presence of God.
- We value the Word of God.
- We value Passionate Worship.
- We value intercession and prayer, as a spiritual dynamo for ministry.
- We value excellence in ministry.
- We value communication of God’s Word through relevant, encouraging and applicable preaching.
- We value mankind. Every human being has been created in the image of God, is uniquely valuable and deserves to be loved and honored.
- We value family, as the core of church and society.
- We value a Culture of Honour, where everyone gives and receives honour.
Statement of Faith
the Holy Scriptures to be the divinely inbreathed, infallible, inerrant, and authoritative Word of God
that there is one God, eternally existent in the Persons of the Holy Trinity
in the virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, His deity, His sinless humanity and perfect life, the eternal all-sufficiency of His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father’s right hand, and His personal coming again at His second advent
that justification is a judicial act of God on the believer’s behalf solely on the merits of Christ, and that regeneration by the power of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation
in holy living, the present day reality of the baptism in the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4, the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and the Lord’s supernatural healing of the human body
in Christ’s Lordship of the Church, the observance of the ordinances of Christian baptism by immersion for believers and the Lord’s Supper
in the eternal blessedness of the redeemed in heaven and the eternal doom of the unregenerate in the lake of fire.