This sermon is a powerful prophetic declaration for this season!
recorded 26.2 at Ablaze meeting.
Reading from Matthew 14:15-36
Read Acts 3:1-7 The Lame man healed at the gate called Beautiful.
1. Need. The man was poor, unsaved and lame. He had three needs; physical, financial and spiritual ones. When you have a need of any type in your life, that is a foundation for a miracle to take place. When you are in a desperate situation and pushed to the corner, that is a prerequisite for God’s supernatural intervention.
2. Power. Peter confessed that he was not about to fill the lame man’s financial needs but he had means of other sort – the Christ in Me reality to share with the lame. Just couple of hours ago Peter had been filled with the Holy Spirit and this reality was flowing in his spirit. He had the Spirit and with the Spirit he had the power. He released that power and miracle took place.
3. Faith. Peter belived and had faith in the healing and miracle working power of Jesus. Verse 16: ” And His name, through faith in His name, has made this man strong, whom you see and know. Yes, the faith which comes through Him has given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.” Somebody must have faith so that miracles can happen, either the one receiving the miracle or the one working the miracle or both. Faith is the key for the miraculous manifestation of God.
4. Boldness. Faith equals boldness. Faith is action. Faith works. Peter did act upon the stirring of the Spirit and boldly “took him by the right hand and lifted him up”. Bold action is required miracles to take place.
5. The Name of Jesus. This is the most important ingredient of miracles; the authority and person of resurrected son of God, Jesus Christ the King of all kings. In His name miracles happen, demons flee, bondages are broken and bodies are being restored.
Receive your miracle and let the Holy Spirit use you to release a miracle in somebody else’s life today.
I received a road map for the year 2010 by these following words in The New Testament.
1. “Abide In Jesus” John 15:4. The root of your blessed, abundant and successful life in the Lord is in the abiding in Him. Practice his presence by worshiping, praying with other tongues, reading the word and by just listening His gentle voice on daily basis.
2. “Whatever he says to you, do it.” John 2:5. Words spoken by Mary in the wedding in Canaan. When the Lord speaks – just obey and you’ll be blessed. Obey and obey quickly. Listen + Obey = Success.
3. “He must increase, but I must decrease.” John 3:30. Let Jesus become bigger in you. Let your old carnal mind be crucified with Christ and let the Spirit reign and rule. When he increases, your life is fruitful and blossoming for the glory of God.
4. “Have faith in God.” Mark 11:22. Faith is the key for receiving any promises of God. Faith is the key for you being useful for the Holy Spirit. Faith is the key to operate in the gifts of the Holy Spirit. So dare to believe in God for greater things.
5. “Receive the Holy Spirit” John 20:23. Receive His anointing on daily basis and flow with Him. Decide to be full of the Holy Spirit every day in the year 2010.
Summary: Practice His presence. Obey. Let Jesus rule in you. Dare to believe and be filled with the Holy Spirit in 2010.
Short five minute message.
Together we are responsible for this generation of souls. It is good to dream together about reaching our world. How could we be more effective… better… faster… make real impact?
A short eight minute offering message from Proverbs 20:4,10,13, and so on.
Sermon starts from Jeremiah 23:5-6
The sermon starts with the passage from Matthew 4:23-25
23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people.
24 Then His fame went throughout all Syria; and they brought to Him all sick people who were afflicted with various diseases and torments, and those who were demon-possessed, epileptics, and paralytics; and He healed them.
25 Great multitudes followed Him—from Galilee, and from Decapolis, Jerusalem, Judea, and beyond the Jordan.
This video is from Villa Nueva, Guatemala. We stayed there for a few days ministering at several churches. From here we traveled to El Salvador and then on to Honduras.
Listen to Pastor Marko speak on God’s Glory with the message starting at 2 Corinthians 3:7-9
7. But if the ministry of death, written and engraved on stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of the glory of his countenance, which glory was passing away,
8. how will the ministry of the Spirit not be more glorious?
9. For if the ministry of condemnation had glory, the ministry of righteousness exceeds much more in glory. (NKJV)
Message is from 2 Corinthians 5: 14-20
Let’s see what the good Lord does. Let’s see what the good Lord will do for you today!
1 Come, and let us return to the LORD;
For He has torn, but He will heal us;
He has stricken, but He will bind us up.
2 After two days He will revive us;
On the third day He will raise us up,
That we may live in His sight.
3 Let us know,
Let us pursue the knowledge of the LORD.
His going forth is established as the morning;
He will come to us like the rain,
Like the latter and former rain to the earth.
Message is from 1 Corinthians 10:16-17 – “When we bless the cup at the Lord’s Table, aren’t we sharing in the blood of Christ? And when we break the bread, aren’t we sharing in the body of Christ? And though we are many, we all eat from one loaf of bread, showing that we are one body.”